Wednesday, 27 August 2008

late and suffer a laborious 2hour detention by the cruel mr r

I can tell you guys that this man who i describe in my blog was certainly the one i hate most. In school, he someone somewhat irritating. Two days ago, i was late for school because i am not feeling well. So it already considered a valid isn't it. Who knew. When i reach the car-park where i assemble to sing my national anthems and flagg-taking. He so unreasonable, annoying, and sarcastic-being. He detain me at the car-park, making me and other rest of the late-comers stand motionlessly like the statue of liberty. Furthermore, this darn school, breed lot of parasites tsking off the breath of evry fellows school-mates. Nezt he will ask you to surrender you ic or handphone, or you proceed back to your respective for the lessons. I dun appreciate the system nor either did i like the students. Whether upper or lower, they show absolutely no respect to a eminent man in earth; me. I dam sure those who dissatisfy him alots will write, would abbrevaite his name to mr rs: ripe skin

No comments: